Monday, April 16, 2012

Any new patch Information about druids?

Referring to the article, http://games.on.net/article/11172/Blizzard_Detail_Thoughts_on_Next_Cataclysm_Patch

I kind of felt like PvE restoration and moonkin were going to get some big buffs (other than Glyph of Regrowth and improved shrooms which seems like a mostly PvP spell).

I was also hoping they would change the BOOMkin mastery to be crit based and not eclipse dps based. Moonkins are known for critts since classic wow and I personally think the moonkin mastery is very weak.

Has anyone heard anything else about druids next patch. My druid still seems a little weak compared to other classes. Granted I have not played him all that much because my other toons seem more fun to me right now. Druid has usually been my go-to guy.

This looks to me like Blizzard thinks durids are fine. If so, I either need to figure out what I am doing wrong or perhaps I just perfer other toons mechanics better now.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1829962

Someone please tell me I am missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment