Monday, April 16, 2012

In need of macro help.

Im having trouble getting my my troll racial beserking and feral beserk to work in a macro correctly. Currently it is

/cast Beserk
/cast Beserking

And my second issue is my powershift travel all macro. Basically it suppose to flight form>seal>cheetah depending on combat, no combat, and water.

/cast [outdoors, flyable, nocombat, noswimming] !Flight Form(Shapeshift); [swimming] !Aquatic Form; [outdoors] !Travel Form


The macro was working fine until the current patch hit. Now it wont shift me to flight or cheetah at all. Aqua form is working correctly.

Any help would be really appreciated, also in the travel all macro is it possible to just remove flight form and just have it work for cheetah or aqua?
The reason why the travel all macro doesn't work anymore is because we will be able to fly in these areas. As soon as Cata hits and we can fly in Azeroth, it will work properly.

#showtooltip
/cancelform
/dismount
/cast [swimming] Aquatic Form; [flyable,nocombat] Swift Flight Form; Travel Form

That's what I'm using now and it works fine when I'm in combat.
Bump any help for the beserk macro?

No comments:

Post a Comment