Monday, April 16, 2012

Troll flight form?

I don't know if I missed something, but wasn't troll druids suppose to get a different flight form? I don't play Alliance, so I'm not sure if Worgen's got their form either.

Anyone know what's going on? <.<
its not live yet.
really? that's cool. i was thinking that we should get our own bird =) do you know when it's to go live?
No. Nobody does. For all we know they've scrapped the idea and are going to ruin their own lore by leaving us Troll Druids with a bird form that the entire Troll race despises.
I will admit that different forms was part of the reason I changed. The racial benefits sealed the deal. ^_~

But yea...can a Blizz rep please respond? :(
Mora, you should check out some of the other threads on this topic in the Druid forums. I've been posting in one since the day Cata came out and I realized we didn't have bat form, but we haven't gotten a response since about a week before the expansion was released, and that was just a "well, maybe it'll come in the expansion, who knows." from a blue. No mention of it in today's hotfixes, let's hope they sneak it in under the radar.
New forms are a lot of work. The bat form does exist, however, it might not have a sitting animation yet, making it incomplete. So instead of making a new thread every other day, I am enjoying the rest of what Cataclysm has to offer, and look forward to the forms release at a future date.
Kurzaa, why does the bat form NEED to have a sitting model? As I've said before, hippogryphs didn't have a sitting model for AGES, they just flew very low to the ground like the ones in the wild do. Why not do the same thing with bats? All we really want is an update, that's all...just fill us in on a time-frame.
I like my bird form :o
Seriously Blizz. Just put the bat form that we all know is already in excistance into the game and you'll see these complaint/WTF posts go away. Or atleast shed some light on the situation instead of leaving us in the dark.
.... I WANT MY BAT!!! *falls to the ground and starts kicking wildly* but no, I am being serious, I am not pleased with being a brown bird, I'm a blue troll, make my bird blue, or put the bat in. also, horns are in the wrong spot, then need to be about 6 inches south of current position, you kno, like where an elephants are? (a purple/blue/green/pink parrot would also make me a happy boy)
If I cant get the bat form, atleast what would be a good substitute would be instead of horns on the bird, give em tusks or something. Cuz as far as I know...trolls dont have horns. Unless for the past 6 years I've been blind and missed the horns. Seriously though, a fix or some answers would be awesome.
I also race changed for my Crow form...

Ridiculous they had all Beta with the form and they scrapped it.
Please leave it out.

And it's funny how this keeps cropping up like it's a newel discovered "bug" or something.. lol
I've had a druid for years, and was totally unaware they even HAD a sitting flight form.
I WANT MY BAT FORM.

No comments:

Post a Comment