Thursday, April 19, 2012

Devs... You've killed this class

Okay, so I've been playing druid for 6 years.
You've taken away EVERYTHING that made playing a druid unique.

Feral=watered down rogue/war
Balance=GIMP mage

Resto= Our only remaining viable spec.

Pigeonholing us into resto, just like pre-bc.

Ferals used to have tools that made them much more than a watered down rogue/war. So, you took them away.
Balance used to have a unique talent set, abilities, and tools that made them much more than a watered down mage... So, you took them away.

You made balance offhealing nearly useless.
You're taking away feral's ability to close distance.
What's next blizz? Why not just take away our forms, delete the class, and say "Here, you get an 85 rogue/war/mage of your choosing instead"?

Resto is still good, but really blizz, the things you did to balance in bc were great, now you're reversing that.
Ferals used to have the massive hp pools & armor that no other tank could possibly achiev, you took that away & gave us "new" tanking mechanics.
Feral dps differed from rogue in that our dmg comes from bleeds, but the PvP QQ's are leading you to nerf bleeds AND take away our ability to close distance.

I now play as resto, mostly that means I QQ'ed about my druid & have now rolled a warrior & warlock, the TWO classes that people HAVE ALWAYS QQ'ed about, yet for some reason have NEVER been hit with the nerfbat anywhere near as hard as druids.

Thank you blizz... Reverted back to the days of pigeonholing "Dr00d iz fer heelz".
You must not have read about that mushroom buff OP. :)

Actually, I don't find resto nearly as much fun as in WOTLK- the lifebloom nerf makes the spec a lot less fun IMO.

I've got several other toons I can play, so it's hard to find reason to spend much time at all on my druid. I've geared up for feral on my druid, so I'll probably just use him for world pvp and avoid mages like the plague.
I read about the mushroom buff... It's a pathetic answer to a REAL problem.

I barely touch my druid anymore, it's sad.
I play my lock and my warrior.

I have hope that blizz will bring druiding back to around where it was in bc, until then my druid is virtually useless. To me, at least.
You must not have read about that mushroom buff OP. :)


maybe we should be allowed to smoke em.

then after I get rooted the 2nd time because I blew my only breaker (trinket), at least I can die high...

I have hope that blizz will bring druiding back to around where it was in bc


Isn't it?

It feels like BC to me, except cats are actually welcome in Raids.

PvP's back to "resto or gtfo"

No comments:

Post a Comment