Saturday, April 21, 2012

WoW things have changed - oldie/newb advice

Obviously gonna need new gear and wondering which instances to heal or is pvp quicker to upgrade gear through.

THen I'll just have to find hotbar places for the new spells.
I recommend using the Random Dungeon LFG tool. While leveling, you get a blue "of the xx" afterwards. Questing in general is good for gear.

If you're already 85, do the quests that reward item-level 325 or 333 gear. That will get you to the point of almost being ready for heroics.

PvP is alright, if you like it, but resilience is completely wasted, and instead of getting spirit + haste on your gear, you just get one of the two (or even worse, crit).
Thanks,

I left before haste was even a stat so I'm only 65 and thanks for the tip. Looks like the dungeon search feature involves autotransport which should be handy at the moment.

As is the ability to spec into two rolls with a built in equipment mod particularly since you can't mix spec until 31 points which being demotted from cap I no longer have.

quite a different game from when I left and a long to do list from aquiring glyph's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment