Saturday, April 21, 2012

Avalanche proc hits grounding totem

Enchant Weapon - Avalanche

Confirmed a second ago. Didn't read anything about it in the patch notes to be fixed, and haven't seen another thread about it yet.

If this is WaI (which I doubt) it might be the enchant of choice for Feral(/DK?).

Moo

EDIT http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s185/Boinkman/Grounding.png
I mentioned that I was gunna do it the other day, but completely forgot. I enchanted my old weapon with avalanche while lvling (both enchanting & my toon) and for some reason I held on to it.

Moo
hmm thats pretty nice... how frequently does the damage apply with both bleeds, auto attacks, and moves? think it would be more ideal than landslide? (landslide is 2k ap proc right?)
AGI > Landslide. But Avalance might be better then AGI in higher rated games (when you don't want that cyclone to be grounded). I will never have to play those games though :D

Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment