Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tree of Life Costume?

I know tree form is never ever coming back *sniff* and I've come to accept that. Maybe blizz can put in a fun new option of some sort. You know how people can run around as pirates "YEARRRGH!" and skeletons :D? Well why not a fun little feature or costume for tree form? :D

When I made a resto druid all I really wanted to do was chill with my RL friends while shaking my leaves in Goldshire. Oh and they are just fun to play with :)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

http://www.wowhead.com/item=68039

By the way, I think Blizzard adjusts classes for people who want to play, not people who want to sit in Goldshire.
i put some of those on the ah the other day. /flex.


oh god, posting after a guildie... DAMN YOU AVATARS.
i put some of those on the ah the other day. /flex.


oh god, posting after a guildie... DAMN YOU AVATARS.


we tag team! :3
I totally hate the whole purple bush looks it's just plain ugly and I feel the idea and concept of the form in totality has been ninja put together and then shredded to come up with the ugliest form I have ever seen.
I totally hate the whole purple bush looks it's just plain ugly and I feel the idea and concept of the form in totality has been ninja put together and then shredded to come up with the ugliest form I have ever seen.


No one cares.
I totally hate the whole purple bush looks it's just plain ugly and I feel the idea and concept of the form in totality has been ninja put together and then shredded to come up with the ugliest form I have ever seen.


No one cares.


I care.










About you!

YEAH
The form is a reference to the actual place where this game game from. I think its called....




WARCRAFT!?/!? DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Now moonkins want new form looks, wait till you see the QQ when that model comes out.
Yea for trolls..... <here's yer signs>
Yea for trolls..... <here's yer signs>


It took you a whole month to think up a response?

No comments:

Post a Comment