Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How much Haste for Resto

What should I be shooting for as far as haste goes for healing 5/10 mans?

Thanks!
At least 915.
1381 too much? Should I focus on another area?
I'd probably get some more spirit for safety, you can't really have "too much" haste, but at some point you have to work on more regen.
Personally, I would focus more on stat priority than a set number. At current levels of gear, we're not going to be able to even come close to capping out of anything. Personally, I've been shooting for: Int > Spirit > Haste > Mastery Rating > Crit(Mastery and Crit are nearly equal though, IMO).

The only reason I'd change this is if I felt comfortable with my mana regen, but in mana's present state I don't see that happening for a looooong time. Beyond that, there's no such thing as too much Haste. Just as long as you're not picking up loads of gear with Crit/Mastery and no Haste you should be fine. It will increase naturally given time.

Spirit, on the other hand, is something to worry about... You will need every last bit of it you can reasonably find, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment