Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kill, Kill From A Distance, Heal

Howdy druid community!



This is my first druid and I'm seeking any helpful advice on the different specs and what their advantages/disadvantages are.



I've looked on websites/blogs analyzing each but I like to get the information straight from the source, the players! Which I believe will be far more valuable since you are the ones playing them right now.



Any advice/help/insight is greatly appreciated :)
Since a Druid has access to all four roles (Melee DPS, Ranged DPS, Tank, Heal), the best thing to do is to pick whichever role you find suits your playstyle best.



Do you like to nuke things? Moonkin.



Do you like to rip things to pieces? Cat.



Do you like to be the big burly beef? Bear.



Do you like to save everyone else? Resto.
Thanks Arielle!



I will choose which suits me, kind of depends on the mood to be honest.



I am looking for a little more of an objective view of each spec, I know there are a lot of nerfs/buffs etc. going around every class in the game and I didn't know how that has affected the druid specs.



Thank you once again.
Both dps specs are strong right now I believe. I doubt either is strong or weak enough in any area to make them seem like a clear choice. Cats may be better in movement fights and moonkin aoe, but it isn't going to be a huge difference I don't think.



Tanking or healing will get you into groups faster, but don't do that if you're no good at it.



It really is a preference thing more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment