Saturday, April 21, 2012

To My Troll Brothers

To the troll druid in cat form who I unexpectedly ran into while on the beach in the Hinterlands:

I sincerely apologize for laughing like mad for five minutes, while staring in shock. It's just that, well, you took me by surprise, and you're the first of your kind I've seen, and you have such a ... distinctive look.

I can only pray I become accustomed to such disconcertingly gaudy looks before I'm forced to face you in the arenas and battlegrounds, lest I be too distracted to fight properly.

Good luck questing in Azeroth, and welcome to the druid family.

Love,

Me.
What are the realm forums? anyone know?
"Oh, ya shoulda seen da look on dat night elf's face..."
They're at the bottom of the forums page. You have to select all realms, though, since "My Realms" shows absolutely no realms at all.
This obviously wasn't literally aimed at the troll druid I saw ... but instead to all of our new brethren. I was talking to my wife when this - thing - appeared on my screen, and I had to apologize for laughing suddenly and at great lengths. It was startlingly something. :)
If you haven't already, roll up a new troll druid and go talk to the first Druid trainer in their starting zone about how she came to become a Druid.
/wave

I guess people laughing at my cat and bear forms is an unforeseen advantage for rolling troll in PvP.

In any case I like em, and that's all that matters. :D
Ever been teabagged by a bright blue bear? You will be.
If you haven't already, roll up a new troll druid and go talk to the first Druid trainer in their starting zone about how she came to become a Druid.


I tried. I got halfway through reading and she WALKED AWAY.

Seriously, Blizzard needs to abolish the concept of NPCs who walk away from you while you are trying to interact with them.
*Wonders why the nelf is looking at me through binoculars*




Perhaps he just wants a closer look at my awesomeness.




Hmmmmm……………/ponder

















OH NOES FOREHEAD LAZOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment