Thursday, April 19, 2012

I feel squishy...

I've read through the stickies and feel I have a pretty good grasp of what to be looking for with tanking gear. I feel like I have decent gear, but I still feel terribly squishy when I'm tanking heroics and I'm trying to figure out if my gear is really that bad or if my healers aren't quite up to par yet.

I'm logged out in my bear gear, but can't guarantee it'll still be there when you read this (moonkin is my primary spec). wow-heroes is up-to-date with my bear set too if the armory changes.

One thing I'm still trying to figure out is trinkets. Currently I'm using Grace of the Herald and Key to the Endless Chamber.

I do also have Heart of Thunder and Porcelain Crab available.

Any thoughts on gear, spec, and/or which trinkets would be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment