Thursday, April 19, 2012

Druid Flight Form problem

Hiya!

I recently hit level 60, so I ran to buy the Flight Form from the druid trainer in Stormwind. I got it, and it gave the achievement 'Into the wild blue yonder' - but I never bought the Expert Riding Skill, and when I go to the flight trainer in Stormwind, the options of getting it doesn't show. I can't fly using the Flying Form.

I only have up to Wrath of the Lich King, and I haven't tried flying in the Outland yet.

Does anyone know what might be going on?
In order to fly in Azeroth, you have to get a Flight Master's License: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=43769
The option of getting the License isn't available to me. I talked to the Flight Master and she didn't give me the option.
Do I need Cataclysm?
You need cataclysm to fly anywhere other than northrend and outlands. You can't buy the skill without cataclysm.
Thanks very much. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment