Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wrist???

Just trying to find out why there are only 2 346 level bracers in the entire game for resto or balance druids, and there are no epic. I mean every other class can get epic level wrist. Yet the bracers i need are from trash mobs in Lost city, and they never drop. I just dont understand why this is the only class that cant get epic wrists. Can someone please give me some insight.
The ones from lost city don't exist. No, they literally are not in the game.

There ARE epic caster bracers, from Chimaeron.
Well I have never seen them drop in Lost City(333 or 346). I have a few guildies that have the 333 version. I have personally never seen the 346 on anyone. As far as Chimaeron dropping caster "leather" bracers, could you please provide a link because the only ones I have seen are the mail caster bracers.
Nevermind, I found the leather bracers on wowhead, for future reference Atlas Loot doesnt have the leather bracers listed as a drop. But can anyone confirm whether the 346 Oasis bracers drop in heroic Lost City.
You would be looking for these I believe

http://www.wowhead.com/item=59451
When I saw the thread title, I thought this was gonna be an emo rant for some reason... :D
just farm up Armbands of Change.

and reforge for spirit.
Yep, get Armbands of Change from the second boss in BRC. It's probably the best bracers you can get fairly easily aside from, say, the PVP bracers made by Leatherworkers.
Have actually been trying to farm up either pair. Just not having any luck so far.
:) was on the verge of screaming at someone if I saw another damn wand dropping of that boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment