Saturday, April 21, 2012

We really need to use a glyph slot fix this?!

http://zugscouts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/taunka.jpg

+

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100618013855/shrek/images/6/65/Pinocchio.jpg

=

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2010/10/wi-newtolform.jpg



:(
I think I'm the only one that actually likes how it looks.
I think I'm the only one that actually likes how it looks.


Naw just the only one on the forums posting. All the others are busy oogling their new tree.

I personally feel the top needs work, the proportions are off. Maybe if the face was in-set instead of embossed.

Or maybe if there was more branch aspects to the upper foliage :) They just look ready to tip over and not what I expect a tree person to be.
I think I'm the only one that actually likes how it looks.


Ditto :[
When I first used ToL when the new model was available to spam wrath on some heroic boss, I essentially thought "omfg what is this hideous ridiculousness?"

But now I love karate-chopping wraths at mobs. Or frantically waving tree-hands to heal. The proportions could use some work but I like it. You two are not alone!
Here comes more tears!
I think I'm the only one that actually likes how it looks.

i think it looks alot cooler than a twig
if old treeform tears weren't salty they would be the perfect nourishment for my new tree form.
I actually enjoy the new look, it gives off a more "Druid-y" feel to it imo. It resembles more of the actual Treants used in Lore and throughout the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment