Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rip bug?

I've been experiencing very low damage with rip, actually it goes up and down all the time, it ticks between 2k normal to 5-6k normal. I thought they were hotfixes at first but it just can't be hotfixes now. Anyone know about this bug, what triggers it and how to fix it if i happen to be bugged? It almost seems like it forgets about counting my attack power..
Number of things, trinket procs. On use trniket effects going away etc.
The same thing has been happening to me. I tried it without trinket procs too. The damage just randoms from time to time. Sometimes I get a really high crit around 20,000 then it does a 12,000 crit then sometimes only does about 3,000. I don't know what the problem is, but it seems to be bugged.
I've got no log program, but I have no trinkets that procs extra damage, this was tested on dummies and on world npcs, my lastest instance of that bug was against commander largo from tol barad. I just don't see how my rip can tick for 2k and then it ticks for 15-16k average crit on valiona and theralion in bastion of twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment