Thursday, April 19, 2012

ready to tank heroics?

Wondering if I can get a once over before I start queuing as tank for heroics. Not sure if I changed specs before I logged out, but it is my secondary spec. I am in the right gear, I got what I can enchanted and still looking for upgrades where ever I can. I am trying to get Razor-Edged Cloak crafted but finding someone with the recipe is proving difficult. I do have Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Cape of Prowess.

tips appreciated, thanks.

basically, whats worse haste or resillence? because I got some PVP pieces that are basically straight up upgrades in agil/stam/mastery but has me trading haste(and a lil bit a dodge i can reforge haste into) for resil(which I cant reforge)
resil over haste. i was thinking about getting pvp gear too just cuz i had extra honor and it was faster the ngetting heroics from failed random noob members filled DUNGEON RUNS

No comments:

Post a Comment