Thursday, April 19, 2012

pvp items for resto pve?

I realize that the resilience on the pvp items ends up screwing up the stat itemization, but there are still pieces with good amount of intellect and spirit and as long as you still have decent haste, mastery, and crit from your other gear. In particular, the drop gods have not been kind to me, so I'm looking at wrists and boots.

Boots
Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Footguards of Meditation or Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Footguards of Alacrity (haste instead of spirit)

Wrist
Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Bindings of Meditation or Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Bindings of Prowess (mastery instead of spirit)

I'm trying to keep my haste at or above 9.53% (1221 Haste rating) for 5-man heroics, so I might favor one set of boots over another depending on reforging and other gear pieces I have equipped.

Also, the main reason I decided to look at the pvp items is that like anyone regularly doing Tol Barad now, I'm drowning in honor and need to dump it into something useful. Suggestions on other pieces would be welcome.

I'm using Lissanna's gear list as a starting point for resto and balance PvE gear.

http://www.restokin.com/caster-druid-85-pre-raid-gear/
I also ended up getting Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Relic of Salvation as it was a decent upgrade for my older relic.
Well after multiple Tol Barads today I went ahead and just got the wrist, feet, and relic and have moved onto an agility set since there doesn't seem to be anything else jumping out at me and nobody responded :)

No comments:

Post a Comment