Saturday, April 14, 2012

Omen of Clarity

[:1]Is Swiftmend supposed to use this up? From the tooltip is just says cast time abilities. I was wondering if this was intended or not, and, if not, if anyone else was having the same thing happen.
Cast time means that the spell takes time to cast before it goes off, so things like Wrath and Regrowth. Instants like Swiftmend and channeled spells like Tranquility (unsure of that, but I don't think it consumes OoC) aren't included in that.
I believe swiftmend is supposed to consume it. That said, I haven't played resto since the patch, other than to just set up my glyphs and spec.
I don't think it's intended, since OOC is not supposed to work with instant-cast spells anymore.
I don't think it's intended, since OOC is not supposed to work with instant-cast spells anymore.


Yeah, I thought maybe it was something like, since it provides an instant heal instead of a hot, and since it's on a CD, they made an exception or something? But that's just pure, unadulterated speculation on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment