Saturday, April 14, 2012

first thoughts on arenas as a boomkin in cata

[:1]OOM OOM OOM OOM not enough mana not enough mana, both schools of magic have been getting locked out from me when I get pummeled casting wrath I have no idea why it even does it with skull bash... Must be broken or something... If you look at my gear im full resto geared with reforged into spirit and Im out of mana within 2-3 mins into the fight and my innervate is on CD. I get 0 chances to drink with DPS on me and I spend most of the fight healing and kiting trying to stay alive or keep partner alive. Last arena 7 mins rogue partner did 2x the dmg as me same amount of healing and we won because the priest oomed I wasn't able to hit lunar or solar energy in till after the priest was dead I had 70 power by the time he died. I never got to cast or do anything really I had to eat CC for half the battle and when I was out of ice traps and fears all I could do was DoT if I was lucky and HoT. This isnt a QQ post this is my thoughts on how my first arena experience in cata went as boom. I did boom in LK some in wrathful season and I did a 1v2 aginst another boom and resto shaman, so I'm not terrible my main is 2.2k. I did some rated BGs as boom and did well and felt I was a good tool for the team with my silence roots cyclones massive tab dotting with starfall applying mad pressure but when it comes down to arena if I get the chance to cast I go oom and if I dont get to cast and DPS I spend the whole time healing and kiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment