Thursday, April 12, 2012

Feral DPS stats?

[:1]I haven't seen any theorycrafting done for feral DPS and was wondering if anyone can direct me to some resource for that. For example, how good is mastery? How bad is haste? What's the optimal reforge stat to lose and to gain?
http://elitistjerks.com/f73/
I believe some of this information is on Elitist Jerks forums, but I agree - I'm not seeing anything here.

I was feral in BC and moonkin in Lich King. I came back to feral for this expansion so far.

As far as I've read, mastery is crazy good for both cats and bears. I have been trying to get mastery as much as possible but also trying to get my expertise high.

The true theorycrafters will give the best info of course.

But as far as I know, hit rating is still not "as" important for ferals as it is for other classes. It's still important to get, but last I remember, it's not something you absolutely have to cap.

Expertise was more important in Lich. I'm assuming it's still important now.

I suspect mastery rates pretty high... possibly even above crit rating.

I'm still working on gearing up Lunar for my 10-man which starts right after New Years. I'm going more casual for this expansion.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969727226
Yeah, don't listen to me as much. Check out the links.

My advice is close-ish... but not right on.

It seems hit and expertise aren't as important as I made them out to be... but still more valuable than haste is.

And mastery appears to be king (as I thought).

No comments:

Post a Comment