Thursday, April 12, 2012

Feral Macro help

[:1]Hello, I have been playing druid for six years since release. I used to play around with feral in vanilla, and I leveled up to 70 as feral, and I played feral for a small part of season 5 arena. I have always enjoyed moonkin and resto a little bit more, but as of right now playing moonkin in PvP is very stressful to me because I feel like I do not possess the tools I need to succeed.

I'm trying to setup new keybinds for playing as feral, and I am wondering if there are any feral macros that players feel are necessary to succeed with the spec.

I was also wondering if there is a way to write a macro for abilities like mangle, skull bash, and feral charge that will use the cat form version if you are in cat form, and will use the bear form version if you are in bear form. This seems to me like it should be possible but I am not sure how to write it.
Skull bash:
#showtooltip
/cast [stance:1] Skull Bash(Bear Form); [stance:3] Skull Bash(Cat Form)

Powershift macro (important for breaking snare/ roots):
/cast [stance:1] !Bear Form
/cast [stance:2] !Aquatic Form
/cast [stance:3] !Cat Form
/cast [stance:4] !Travel Form

How to feral by starmist is a good video, pretty outdated now but worth a view..

EDIT: A lot of my macros no longer work in 4.0.3 and I haven't even gotten round to updating them..

No comments:

Post a Comment